Saturday, April 9, 2011

MAYC 2011 " gonna let my light shine !!! "

April 7 & 8 our church held a conference called Mid-America and God took control of it from start to finish!!! The first night was awesome...... it was a cry out to God service and so we did. " We Declare War on the Devil !!! " The second night was amazing!!! When he started preaching something just pulled on everybody and you just couldnt help but listen. When alter call came on the final night.......... the holy ghost fell in a mighty way. I would like to give a BIG thank you to Kaitlyn Morgan for helping me pray. She came over with me while i was praying and when she joined with me.... I just broke. I got a wonderful blessing and no words can describe it. I feel so blessed that our church could host this Youth Conference. I also feel blessed that I get to go to a church were you can jump, shout, dance, cry, raise your hands, bang a drum, etc. and not have to worry about anybody criticizing you because they are all doing the same thing,..... " Pentecostal people are not ordinary people we are extra unordinary people!!" God moved in a mighty way at MAYC 2011 and I am so glad that I got to experience that and more yet to come!!!

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment