Monday, April 11, 2011

MAYC11 {Recap}

MAYC 2011 ended Friday night with the anointed preaching of Bro. Ron Tiller. He preached on having God be your desire above all else. He preached it in such a way that I wonder how any young person who was there could have walked away not wanting to make God number one above everything! During Alter call, all the young people went to the front and joined together in prayer. There were young people all over the grand sanctuary getting blessings, shouting and praying through. I couldn't help as I watched those on the sign team praying for those around them, praying for themselves and blessing God. I myself received another blessing in that last service! God did so many things during MAYC but it didn't end there- Last night Bro. Devon Mills stayed with us and preached about being tired from what the Devil brings against you but not giving in. We had an awesome shout service and everywhere people were praying though and getting blessed. I counted my blessings and STOMPED on the devil this weekend! I claimed back my blessings, claimed a few I have not even received yet, figured out my location, decided my destination is HEAVEN,decided that it's time to move on from somethings even though the Devil tries to weaken my heart to them and that it's time I get back into the mind set of not settling for less...but wanting the VERY BEST that God can give me! With all this wrapped up tight into my heart and soul...I believe wonderful, glorious, and powerful things will shower down on me. I AM FULL and RUNNING OVER!

"Satan, this it! We're tired of taking it! Satan, WE DECLARE WAR!!!"

-Kaitlyn {Team Leader}

No comments:

Post a Comment