Friday, April 8, 2011

MAYC- Blessings and Anointing

Last night was the first Service of MAYC. Although my team didn't get to sign THIS year, I believe we had and have blessings waiting for us to anoint us even more. Last night Bro. Tony Spell preached about "Your Location." Without knowing your location, you can never move forward and go where God needs you to go. At the end of the service, all of us gathered together towards the front and began Blessing the Lord. We prayed that God would show us where it is He wants us to go. In the process I received a wonderful blessing up front and had Bro. Spell pray for me. I felt God move inside me and all around as I was praying. I believe that this Youth conference is going to change each of us on the team, and also change me. I pray for more leadership skills, more anointing, more blessings, and of course more LIGHT for me to shine.

Use us, mold us, shine within us! Lord, YOU ARE WORTHY!


- Kaitlyn {Team Leader}

No comments:

Post a Comment