Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Steadfast,Walk by Faith, and Wait!!!

Through your life, you may come into situations where you don't know what to do but to pray. Well, my friend that is all you NEED to do! God has it in control!

This past Sunday night service at church ( 6/5/2011 ) everything was going great. Singing,praying,Bible verse (which they would preach from) etc. As we were called up for choir we all went. As we started singing I looked out and saw everybody start flooding the alter. Yes hands lifted, crying, but not the sad way. I could tell something was about to happen. I looked over at the girls side and i don't know how but i found Kaitlyn as soon as I looked over there. She was praying and I felt like I needed to be down there with her. So our song ended.... but God wasn't. As the choir headed back down, with everyone still praying, the praise singers started singing " Jesus Said It!" And thank you Jesus they did! I made my way over to a fellow member Elizabeth and friend Paula. Paula was already hunched over crying. As she stood we started shouting and here comes miss Kaitlyn Morgan she joined up with Elizabeth and Paula and it was like a little electric chain. When she joined up with us, I couldn't help but cry. I looked over at Kaitlyn and she was speaking in tongues, and crying. Just about falling over, slightly leaned forward. I was praying with Elizabeth, but something told me to go and grab onto her. So I let go off Elizabeth and went and stood in front of Kaitlyn and grabbed her shoulders well that didn't last long before I finally just grabbed her hand. After that everything just let go! After already crying I just started balling, with my mouth moving at about 100 miles per hour and no reason to stop speaking in tongues, I just let God move and use me. THANK YOU JESUS!! After Paula, Elizabeth, and I praying with Kaitlyn for about 45 min. we had all received a renewing in the Holy Ghost, and received a GREAT blessing. But the night was far from being over. Still crying and speaking in tongues we all just stood there with her for about another 5-10 min. Then we finally gathered ourselves. We all gave her a hug and just let her know that we loved her. Later that night I sent Kaitlyn about a two page text, telling her that I don't know what she is going through, but God has it in control! She had told me that she had heard that a few times about this and she said that this must be a confirmation. I just told her she doesn't have to worry anymore, God said it was ALL in control of Him. She told me that next day, thank you for letting God use you last night and that when comes to pass to be ready to run the isles with her. Well that just made me smile :)

If there is any problem, situation,trouble,etc. that you go through, give it to God and you will receive!!


Love you Kaitlyn!!

Matthew 7:7 - " Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Mark 11:24 -  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

-Kayla ( team member and little sister )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you little sister for this post! You are an amazing young women and I am proud to have you on this team! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete