Monday, May 30, 2011

Let Him...

Things with sign team have been going great. I can honestly say that these souls that God has placed within my ministry are some of the most precious souls I could ever have the privilege to know. We have been becoming closer with each practice and with each service. I have found friends with my team members, but I have also found something so much more than that as well. I have gained family members. Brothers and sisters that I find myself thanking God for; and with that, I say this to each member as we look out onto the horizon of Summer and to all the sweet blessings that God has in store for us...


Kayla,

Your beautiful and amazingly talented when it comes to the sign team. I am so proud of how you let the lord use you and how you don't back down from the Devil when he tries to discourage you. You have a spirit in you that I don't see often. but when I do, I know that God is going to use that soul for great things. You remind me so much of myself, that I often wonder if you have been placed on this team for a specific reason due to that. If so, remain steadfast in your walk with God. Never give in to what the devil tells you or tries to throw your way. Your trials and tribulations will only make you stronger. Never stop praying and never stop believing in what YOU believe in. Don't stop hoping, don't stop dreaming and don't stop moving forward. God has great things in store for you, but he has to mold you first. Within that process comes hurt and disappointments. As harsh and cruel as that may seem now, you will look back, smile and say "Thank you God for taking me through all that." I promise you will say it! I pray it all the time. Without all the trials that I went through, I wouldn't be the woman I am today. The most beautiful pieces of stained glass have to be melted and molded in hot fire before they come out looking like they do and ultimately having the sun shine through them. Embrace all that comes your way, good and bad. For when you do, you yourself will come out melted down and molded with the SON shinning through you! Keep that beautiful smile on your face, that chin up, and yours eyes toward Heaven. The Lord is your Shepard...

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. -Psalms 23



Matthew,

All I can say is...GO YOU! I was so proud of you after our Easter service that I just couldn't contain it! You not only faced your nervousness but you let God shine through you! You will be a role model to someone, if your not already. Your Godly attitude and sweet spirit will be your biggest gift that God will AMPLIFY! Never let peer pressure make you feel like you must be less than what you are! God has things in store for you that you can not even fathom. You will be blown away by what God will do for you! Just stay on the path that your on and watch what God is going to do! I believe in my heart that devil makes you nervous when you sign because he see's what God wants to use you for. Just breath in and whisper "Devil, get behind me...cause you may not want to see what I"M about to do!" and just let the Holy Ghost move through you! Despite what you may think, you will have a solo part. Not because I want you to feel included, but because I know if you do...God's mighty spirit will come down! Just trust what your heart is telling you Matthew...it will never steer you wrong! 


O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8


Elizabeth,
Girl, I love you like crazy! You bring the whole "family" together.Your sweet heart and sweet spirit is just what all of us need when we maybe having a bad day! Your sincere worship and praise is what makes me so glad to have you on the team. I see that God is your number one and because of that he will bless you abundantly within this ministry! You are a willing vessel that I believe God will use for his glory! When the storms come rolling in your direction, never fear cause God will always be with you. I see in you a maturity that most girls your age don't have yet. Your my dear, are a young women that will blossom into a mighty woman of God. Keep that spirit of yours yielding to Him and He will guide you down paths you've never imagined. You are not only a beautiful young lady, but a beautiful soul as well! I am so utterly happy that you have landed on my team. I believe that it was not by chance, but by God's doing. He has blessings galore ready for you! Just reach out and grab them!


For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalms 5:12


Daniel,


I couldn't help but keep big brother last...I also had the most to say to you anyway. Don't worry though, it's all good! 


Well, where do I start? You were on this bandwagon from the get-go and I thank you for that. You stuck with it, even when it looked like it might not even happen. I believe "thanks"  for some prayers that went up are in order here! Without some encouraging words from you and my parents, I doubt I would have gotten the nerve to go talk to Pastor. I am glad I did, so I thank you for being one of the fans cheering me on! With that being said, you are a great blessing to the team. Just like the rest of the members, you bring special somethings to the team that gives us a drive to keep on when we all may feel like giving up. Of course one of those somethings would be your high end energy! Your crazy personalty and ADD makes practice less daunting at the end of a long work/school day and more enjoyable. I'm not sure what we would do if we had a calm Daniel on the team, so never change who you are or be anything less that what we have all come to know. It just wouldn't be right if you did. Your energy and zeal for life are not the only things that I see will benefit the team. Your passion for the things of God and your passion to see souls saved will not only amp up our praise, but will amp us up to not just give 100% but to give 110%. Without that link in the team, our circle would be incomplete. Despite what you may think, there are many who envy you and there are many you look up to you. When those who come against you, bring you down, they only do it out of sheer spite because they can not be you. When everything around you begins to pop and you wonder what on earth it is you did for it to happen...remember that what you did do, was something RIGHT! The Devil comes at you the hardest when you're doing everything right. People will be your biggest enemy when it comes to protecting your spiritual possessions; but just remember that God will be there binding you up in his wings. Guarding you and keeping you if you let him. I see a mighty calling on your life beyond the sign team. Never run away from it, but instead run as fast as you can to it. When you do, every thing will fall into place for you and you will see great things happen before you. I pray that God will use you not only in the Sign Team ministry, but in a ministry that will mold you into a Daniel ten times more zealous and anointed than you are now. Let go and let God...

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

-Kaitlyn {Team Leader}

No comments:

Post a Comment