Tuesday, April 26, 2011

" ..... Who Was and is and is To Come .... "

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus is all I can say!! our first performance was Easter night 4-24-11. Practice after practice after practice we just kept getting better and better. and God kept getting the Glory!!

As the day rolled around it seemed as though the day flew by to that night. We all met up at 6:00 that night in the church and practiced just one more time and made some final changes.With the  prayer right before we went on I  could tell something was going to happen. I could feel it all over and I was ready for it. So we conclude with our practice with about maybe 15-20 min. to gather our selves together and wait for our big debut. Finally our time comes. We enter onto the platform and the music begins. All ready I could feel something. I tried to hold back as much as I could but the first verse and my mouth is already quivering up and down as if it was on vibrate. Talking in tongues, I just simply cant hold any more. I look over and I see Kaitlyn with her arms threw back behind her and I can hear her over the music then just drops to her knees. I just gave up then and there. I hunch over and just ball my eyes out. Kaitlyn comes over and grabs my hand and helps me pray. After we got finished praying ( including the whole church ) she has to help me walk off the platform and down the steps to exit without me falling over because of me being so lost in the Holy Ghost to the point of me almost passing out!! But in a very very good way.

As we conclude God moved through out that whole performance literally from when we started the music to when we stopped. Thank you God!!! If that happened on a slow song...... God help us when we sign a fast song. But ready or not here we come!! And God is right along with us so buckle up and get ready for the ride cause we are on our way!!!

--Kayla

2 comments: